Monday 5 March 2007

My weekend


Every week I have to tell the rest of the class about my weekend - Donkey calls it "What I did at the weekend". Mostly I say slept so I do have to do any work - but then Donkey puts me on the naughty step. So this week I have done my homework.
Friday - After school on Friday I played football with Pepsi and Westie. I was the goalie. I am a very good goalie as my head is bigger than the goal. Then we waited for Mummy and Daddy to come home. When Mummy got home she looked a little green, so I thought she was getting ready for Patricks Day. Daddy told me Mummy was feeling tired so needed a lie down. I asked Daddy why Mummy needed to lie down in the toilet and was moaning. In the middle of the night I thought there had been a earthquake. I woke up flying through the air and then Mummy tried to be sick on me - I think she was scared of the earthquake.
Saturday - I watched my Team Manchester United win very easily against a very bad team. They must have been bad as they let Mr O'Shea score a goal. Mr Rooney hurt his knee and looked unhappy. My grandpa Dunne was pleased that Mr O'Shea scored. Daddy is always pleased when my team do so well - it shows how much he loves me.
Sunday - I spent most of the day chatting to Marrow on Daddy's phone. Mummy took a picture of me which you can see. Marrow is very well and his modelling has improved. I also saw Daddy and Mummy's football team beat Pepsi's and Teddy's. Teddy was very angry and told the ref he needed glasses. I am going to put Daddy's on eBay. Hopefully Teddy will buy them.

No comments: