Friday 16 March 2007

Thursday Night is Party Night


Thursday night is party night at my house. As you can see from the picture Pigeon and I shared a beer with Daddy. Pigeon gets wobbly very easily and finds it hard to sit up!!
Mummy told me one of her friends had a baby yesterday - but that it was an accident. We have been learning about babies in school so I was able to explain to my Mummy that the stork had delivered the baby to the wrong address. I asked Professor Donkey if the baby would have a return address if you didnt want it - maybe because you were just doing a benefits scam as Teddy suggested - but Donkey sent us both to sit on the naughty step.
Also last night Mummy taught me this new song:
Tulips in the garden,
Tulips in the park,
but the tulips i like best
are the tu-lips in the dark.
I think that maybe Mummy prefers her flowers at nightime so that Daddy can't see she forgot to water them again.

No comments: