Monday 4 June 2007

Today at school


Today was my first day back at school because before that I had been away and then I was very ill with Jet Lag. Since it was my first day back Donkey asked me to do a show and tell on my holiday to New Zealand. I said that I thought the class would prefer to hear about my Birthday. Donkey told me that the class wouldnt learn anything from that. I told him how brave I had to be to not have my Mummy around on my birthday - like Mr Barnaby when he catches the killer - but Donkey said I was time wasting. He was right. I was waiting for Pepsi to come back with the Shell I was going to use for my Show and Tell.
The Shell was found on the beach in Pigeon Bay so I had a photo taken with me and Pigeon in it. That wasted a bit more time and then I was hoping it was lunch so I could get out of my report. Donkey knew then I hadnt prepared for my talk so he told me to go to the naughty step and to have my report ready for tomorrow. It will be easy as I had such a good time away I have told Pepsi and Westie and Pigeon all about it - so they just need to tell me back. Despite my big head my memory is very bad.
UPDATE: SBI DETECTS: TV MONITOR: BIG BROTHER UPDATE by Chester Borrows
So far 11 ladies and one man are in the house. The ladies all seem a bit stupid - esp the two twins. There is a fat welsh one and another one that wants to be Victoria Beckahm. One of them looks like a monkey. Nothing has really happened. Says so even in the paper - though lots more people are watching it than was expected.

No comments: