Monday 11 June 2007

Weekend Chores in the Sun!!






Crumbles - it is tough to supervise in the garden. Daddy spent some of Saturday doing some gardening and I was supervising him. I motivated him by showing him the beer as big as my head that he could have when he was finished. It gave me a chance to have a sit in the sun. I was going to help as I have very good green fingers - they are yellow but Daddy says they are green - he is colour blind. Unfortunately by jet lag kicked in again and all I could manage to do was to sit in the sun and supervise. Its a job more suited to the Bobbins anyway.



I had a nice weekend with my daddy..though he did ask me to be PA Bobbins on Sunday. So I asked him to check my contract for weekend working - which says "No way does the Bobbins work at the weekend" Morris Chestnut drew up my contract he things of everything - a break every 10 minutes and more holiday than a holiday rep. Brilliant!!



Next weekend my Mummy is home and it will be my birthday again. I am looking forward to my h-official birthday. I will have an h-official present opener - ME!!


On Wednesday my England team won the football against Westonia. I was a bit disappointed Mr Rooney didnt play. And that Mr Ronaldo is still not English. I am English, Irish, Chinese and American so I think Mr Ronlado isnt trying. Here is a picture of me enjoying the game.

The hat is as big as my head so it brings a lot of luck.

SBI DETECTS BB UPDATE: The posh girl from Bristol was a racist so she was thrown out. The old lady left because she couldnt remember if she had turned off the oven - just like Daddy. There is a new Irish one in. We forgot to watch at the end of the week - but there was no eviction because of the posh one being thrown out. By Chester Borrows.

No comments: