Sunday 3 June 2007

Happy Birthday to me!!


Yesterday it was my Fourth Birthday. I was a little bit sad that my Mummy was missing my Birthday, but then Daddy told me we will have a big party when she gets home. I know that means double presents so I was a very happy boy. There is nothing better than double presents - well maybe triple presents but I musn't get greedy - thats what Daddy says and he buys the presents - so I pretend not to be greedy.


My birthday was good. My Mummy texted me in the morning to wish me happy birthday. Then Daddy took me out with him for the day to enjoy the sunshine and to buy me a present. We went to Hamleys - which is my favourite shop in the world - but we couldn't find anything that I wanted. So Daddy took me to the Football shop to get me a hat with my favourite team on it. I get a lot of hats - which is good because I like them and they make my head look smaller. Daddy then made me close my eyes why he bought me a card. He then got me this great badge. Here is a picture of the badge in close up - I know my Mummy will love it.


In the evening as you can see, Daddy arranged a small party for me. The candle is great but nearly got eaten by Pepsi who came rushing towards the cake as he can't have chocolate cake out and not eat it. Pepsi wolfed (or pigged) the cake down in one mouthful. Pepsi is the fastest eater in the world. Then after the party Daddy and I went to bed early. I had a good day being four - but am saving my big celebration (and big present) for when my Mummy is home.

No comments: