Thursday 31 May 2007

Badge Buddies!!


I am finally back from h-India.....I was worried that I was never going to get home - maybe all the cows would sleep on the runway so the airplane could not take off. I met a very nice lady in the airport who asked Daddy if I always travel with him. He said it was just cos Mummy was away but I know he would take me everywhere. Silly Daddy. She gave me a squeeze - to see if I had a bomb inside me. As if I'd eat a bomb - I am careful what I eat - not like Pepsi would will scoof anything when he is hungry.
As you can see Pigeon and I formed a badge club. He has formed a new sub-agency off SBI Detects called The Pigeon Detectives. They investigate bird related crimes like . He has had a badge made which he is now wearing on his hat. I prefer to wear my I Love Hackney badge and my New Zealand Fern.
Tonight Daddy and I are talking about the investment options for bucket. We are going to give the money to the Post Office and I can either get Premium Bombs or they give me some money every month for looking after my money - bucket can't compete with that. I want to talk to my Mummy before I decide - Daddy is too much of a gambler and so he would definitely go for the premium bombs.
SBI DETECTS UPDATE: TV MONITOR: NEWS: From tomorrow SBI Detects will be offering Big Brother service to update on BB8. Please send a gaurantee by text of the €$60 payment and the update will appear here. Signed Chester Borrows (SBI Detects, SBI Detects Communications)

No comments: