Monday 21 May 2007

Brick Lane??

Yesterday the Bobbins flew to India. I am getting quite tired of flying all over the place and I will be very pleased when Mummy and Daddy finally decide to stay put in one place. Not to mention all the school that I have missed - soon I wont be able to count to 8. And that is a very important number for counting presents at Christmas.

As you can see from the picture I am slumming it in India. This is the small lounge that I am using to hold some important business meetings for Daddy. I have the servants come in and change the channel when I am bored.

This india is a very strange place. It seems that not everyone likes to live in a nice house and they keep their cows in the street. Daddy says that the cows here are sacred but I think he means scared - so would I be if I was a cow standing in the middle of the road. Westie Moo would never do that. Tomorrow I am going to the office to PA for Daddy. I will see if I can get a cow to come into the office - I know Daddy would enjoy that.

No comments: