Saturday 26 May 2007

Christmas comes early!!



Today the Bobbins and Daddy were missing Mummy very much as we went out and got her a present in Bangalore. There are two presents in the bag made out of newspaper - one from me and the boys and the other from Daddy. Most disappointly there was no present for the Bobbins. But the there was nothing bling enough there for me to have.

Today I have spent lots of quality time with Daddy and obviously that means lots of snoozing. Daddy and I also talked about my birthday present (my birthday is on the 2nd of June - for anyone reading who I might get a present from.) I told Daddy that I didnt want himto spend lots of money on me - but if he didnt I would be looking for a new Daddy.

I spent this evening in the safe as Daddy was out for dinner. Daddy likes to put me in the safe as he knows nothing can harm me there. I think we will be getting one for home. I would like it to be bigger and to be decortated in yellow.

No comments: