Tuesday 22 May 2007

Cow-a-bunga!!


My second day in h-India and my first day as an h-Indian PA Bobbins. The Bobbins was up early with Daddy after we had only had 4 hours sleep, so I was very tired and snoozed in Daddy's bag whilst he had breakfast and got in the car. I woke up to look out of the window to do some cow spotting. I guess that the Indians like their milk really fresh or the cows have all taken jobs as milkmen.
Once we arrived at the office it was time for work. Unfortunately this was the exact moment that my jet lag really started, so I went back to the bag to have a snooze.
I managed to wake up for lunch and so Daddy took me across to the restaurant. I spotted a Subway, but it wasnt open and Daddy said he wouldnt eat there if they paid him. Crumbles - there must be somethng really wrong with the sandwiches there because Daddy really loves Subway. Maybe the cows had made them.
After lunch my jet lag was bad again so i had another snooze till it was home time. This jet lag makes being a PA Bobbins very difficult. I have my fingers crossed that my jet lag will still be here tomorrow - I meant be gone by tomorrow. Whoops!!
After my hard day at work, whilst Daddy was having dinner I decided to empty the mini bar and hide in there to surprise Daddy - but it got a little cold so I went to bed instead. Daddy said that he would have to pay for all the drinks now. Its a shame Mummy isnt here to make her usual hotel drink where she empties everything into one glass and downs it.

No comments: