Friday 25 May 2007

Washing Surprise


Today I went to work with Daddy. On the way to work Daddy took some pictures of cows to show Mummy cows are everywhere here!!
When I got to work I thought that it was time to expand SBI Detects into India. So I sat down and thought about the jobs I could do here.
1. Look for homes for the cows
2. Washing and looking after cows
3. Providing cows food
4. Finding out whose cow is whose
5. Entertaining cows
As you can see most of the activities will be cow related but we have Mr Mooney in SBI Detects who is also a cow and so we have a big advantage. I need to find out if these cows have jobs and so have €$ to spend.
This evening Daddy and I cam e up with the idea to surprise the Laundry man by me jumping out of the laundry bag. Daddy took a picture of me practising!! Daddy promised me that I wont accidently get washed.

No comments: