Thursday 24 May 2007

Turban-ator



Today I wanted Daddy to take me turban shopping instead of going to work. I have seen lots of turbans in India and I think I would look very nice in one. Daddy said we had to go to work today but maybe we would look for one at the weekend. I am looking forward to my shopping trip.

Daddy was very busy in meetings this morning so it was my job to check Daddy's emails. If an email came in I replied with "Daddy is not here at the moment, please try to email someone else as the Bobbins is busy". This took a long time so I decided to just delete them instead - like Donkey had taught us in school. Daddy was pleased that there were no emails in his email when he came back. After lunch I decided to snooze until we went home.

This evening I am going with Daddy to the Palace across the road so I put a flower in my tie. I am looking forward to dinner and I hope that I meet the queen who lives there. I have bought an apple with me to give her as Donkey says everyone likes apples.

No comments: