Wednesday 16 May 2007

Home on the Range



I am back from my holidays. I had a really great time and over the next few blog entries I will be retelling some of the adventures that the family had in Hong Kong and New Zealand from the Bobbins point of view through the medium of photos.

For the last two days the Bobbins has mainly been sleeping, which has not been very good for me catching up in class. After two days on an airplane coming home the I am finding everywhere so comfortable to sit that I keep falling asleep. Donky has let me off so far but he said that jet lag is not a permanent excuse......I think he is wrong!!!!

I took this picture with the boys last night to remind me of being on holiday. Pigeon reminds me of pigeon bay where we visited, Pepsi of the Pig and Whistle pub in Rotorua, Pete of the whales we saw in Kaikoura and Westie Moo of all the irish pubs I saw from between the bar stools. Then it made me miss my Mummy....we forgot to pack her to bring her home from New Zealand. I am very annoyed at Daddy.

No comments: