Wednesday 25 April 2007

Kong Hong Dollars

Yesterday was a great day for the Bobbins. Firstly, Daddy got me some Kong Hong Dollars and some New Zealand Dollars for my holiday. I like KH$ as you get lots for your 50ps and means you look even richer than in England. The colours are very bright too so it will not feel like I am spending real money - it will be Daddy's money anyway - my money is remaining hidden at home in a fire proof box. In case any burgulars are reading this - Stop reading my blog and stay away from bucket.

Last night Daddy rushed home to watch the Europe Cup game with me. Mr Rooney was brilliant and he scored two goals. After the second goal he slid on his knees. I am going to do that in school tomorrow when I get a question right - maybe not tomorrow then but one day when an easy question comes along.

After the football I had to look after Daddy as he wasn't feeling very well - he said he had the flu but we both know he is just excited that Mummy is coming home tomorrow. I am looking forward to seeing Mummy and all the big expensive presents she has bought me in New Yoik.

No comments: