Monday 23 April 2007

Another Weekend being 3



My first blog for a few days - I have been giving my big fingers a rest from typing. I know all my fans will be missing me so I will let you know what I have been doing this weekend.

On Friday I was acting as PA Sponge for the day as Daddy was working from home. As usual I was very professional all day - well up until 2pm when Midsommer Murders came on and I forgot to answer Daddy's calls for him.

In the evening, Mummy's new computer arrived - it is also going to be the class computer so Daddy ordered me a big keyboard to go with it so my big fingers didnt stop me typing. I wish Daddy hadn't got the new keyboard as now I have no excuse to miss computer class.

Then when Daddy got home from the gym we watched the snooker together. Mummy doesnt like snooker so Daddy only watches it when shes not around. The Bobbins wishes Mummy was around more - the yellow ball gets too few points for Bobbins to like snooker.

On Saturday, Daddy went to a wedding so the Boys had a party in the back garden. Professor Bonkers wanted to give us a lesson on wildlife, but we all ran off except for Gary who is too slow so he had to stay behind. In the evening, Donkey put the TV on as we wanted to see how our teams had done. I was a little disappointed that my team Manchester Utd only managed a draw against Middlesborough. Mr Ronaldo was not as good as usual. Teddy - West Ham won 1-0.

On Sunday evening Daddy made a bet with Westie Moo and me to see who could build a tower of 50ps the same height as there head. As you can see in the picture - neither of us managed to do it - but look how many 50ps I have. I think that I now have nearly half of all the 50ps in the world. It was a bit unfair of Daddy to do it by head height as I have the biggests head in the world and so would have had to break the world record to win.

No comments: