Monday 2 April 2007

Lost and Scared


Last night I watched Lost with my Daddy. I took notes so that I could tell my Mummy what happened as she doesnt have a television in H-America.

I get a bit confused when I watch and I didnt want to ask my Daddy as this is an important job for the Bobbins. This is what happened.

The girl who crashed in the plane with everybody but nobody had seen till this year is an actress. Then she fell over and died. Mr Sawyer said "Who is she?" Daddy said "Nobody knows" so I had to explain she was the actress in the bit before. Daddy's so slow.

Then two more people died and I was asking Daddy if Mr Barnaby would be coming soon to help, but Daddy said no. Don't know why as Mr Barnaby is the best detective and I would even let him join SBI Detects.

As I have found every week I started to get a bit confused. Some people had gone to Disneyland forever (thats where my Daddy says you go when you die) and then they were back. Maybe they had forgotten their swimming trunks. Then someone has some diamands - and Snuffy is sad!! CRUMBLES!!! Cover eyes time. As you can see in my pciture. I seem to end up like this after every episode of Lost - most of the time because I cant believe I found out nothing again this week.

Then Daddy and I went to bed and Daddy read his book because we couldnt have our usual chat with Mummy. Poor Bobbins - I dont like reading so I hid the book Daddy gave me to read in the washing basket.

No comments: