Friday 20 April 2007

Party Time


Last night Daddy was out playing in a pool, so the boys all decided to have a party. We thought that we would take this photo to say hi to Mummy and Teddy. The party is not so good without them - as teddy wasnt here to steal Mummy's red wine. All the boys came to the party- and Professor Bonkers and Donkey went to the theatre together to see Dirty Dancing. They are so much more cultural than the class.
As you can see the boys are all well and class is getting a bit crowded. PQ finds it hard to write sometimes as he has big elbows. The boys all miss Mummy and Teddy.
Tomorrow I am being PA bobbins as Daddy is waiting at home for the new class computer to arrive. I have ordered one with a large K key to help Daddy with his work. I have asked Daddy to buy me a new note pad because my old one is full of PA notes. I have recorded all the €$s that he owes me in it.

No comments: