Tuesday 24 April 2007

Holidays are coming!!

I am getting very excited about 3 things at the moment.

Number One - I am off to Kong Hong and New Zealand in only 5 days. This will be the furthest that the Bobbins has ever travelled and I like to see new places - from Daddy's bag. Today Daddy is getting some KH$s so I am looking forward to putting them into bucket tonight.

Number Two - Daddy is meeting up with my favourite Auntie Caroline on Friday. He has told me that there she has got me two presents - one that is so good even Uncle Gary was excited about it. I think that if the present is so good to get someone that old excited then at the age of 3 I may explode with joy!!!

Number Three - Tomorrow, my team, Manchester Utd, are playing in the half-final of the Europe Cup. They are playing a team from Italy and every knows they spend all their time eating pasta and so we will wint easily. Just so long as nobody brings along any chocolate bars - which are Mr Rooney's favourite food. Come on Manchester.

This is a picture of my after coming out for my Auntie Caroline's brithday when I was just one year old. I love my Auntie Caroline and presents.

No comments: