Tuesday 10 April 2007

Easter Parade


Easter is a time for eggs and for your family, so I thought that I would include a picture of me with country cousin Sponge. He is from near Bristol and lives on a farm. He is a more brown colour because there is less water in the countryside and everyone there has to wash in a pond.
My easter was ok. Daddy didnt spend much time with the Bobbins as he had his friends to stay. So the Bobbins had fun with the rest of the Boys. e played nicely together and worked on a surprise for Mummy.
Daddy was a bit unhappy that Mr Woods didnt win the golf. Mr Woods is Daddy's biggest hero and he gets paid more if he shouts loudly for him. I was alos a bit sad because my team lost at the weekend and the team that Daddy calls "The Russians" - though none of them seem to move as fast as Pepsi - won again. Daddy was angry too but that was only because he loves the Bobbins very much and so helps him support his team.
Daddy is coming home early tonight to help the Bobbins open his Easter present and to watch Bobbins' team beat the Romans. Big nosed idiots - the Romans - not Daddy.

No comments: