Wednesday 11 April 2007

Seven Heaven


My Daddy is the best Daddy in the world. Last night I opened my Easter present- which as you can see is a giant Manchester Utd flag. The badge is very big as it is as big as my very big head.
The flag arrived just in time for the very important game last night. Mr Ronaldo and Mr Rooney were the best and Manchester United scored 7 goals. I was a bit worried that if they scored more i wouldnt be able to keep count - I only have 8 fingers. As it was I had to uncross two of them to keep score. I was hoping that we could use some of those goals when we need them but my Daddy explained that it doesnt really work like that. I am writing a letter to Mr Blair to ask if Manchester Utd can save 2 goals for playing Chelski - as Daddy calls them. If he can get some lady a holiday, a nice new suit, some table tennis and some money then I am sure he can help me.
Last night Daddy had tuna for dinner. Daddy says that we should all eat as much tuna as possible as it will run our soon. I didnt realise Tuna had feet and could run anywhere. Everyday I learn something from my Daddy.

No comments: