Sunday 1 April 2007

Where is Mummy?



It has been a very sad weekend for the Bobbins and Daddy this week - Mummy has left home to move to H-America. Daddy says that it is only for 3 weeks but he told me Marrow was moving to Spain for 3 weeks and he hasnt come back yet.

I was missing my Mummy and my eyes started to rain as you can see in the picture. As I am a Sponge it is very dangerous to mix me with water and so Daddy had to dry me out with the hair-dryer.

Daddy and I have been watching the Everybody Love Raymond telethon. I wish my Mummy was here - so that when Daddy has to explain the jokes to her I understand them too. My favourtie character is Robert because he has the same name as me.

Tonight Daddy is having Roast Lamb for dinner. We are all pleased that its not Pork for dinner as we have to make sure Pepsi stays out of the kitchen.

Daddy and I will be watching Lost later - Mummy has asked me to tell her what happens so I will be watching carefully.

Miss you my Mummy.

No comments: