Saturday 14 April 2007

Green Fingered Bobbins



Yesterday the weather was so nice that I sat in the garden for the day. As you can see the small gardening project that the SBI Detects team took on for Mummy and Daddy is going very well. The Two Lips and Pamsys are growing very well. Professor Bonkers our nature teacher has been helping us name the flowers and learn about all the insects that will be visiting them. The Bobbins isnt very keen on insects - they might make me dirty or bite me - so I think I am going to get Daddy to build a wall aorund my flowers to stop them getting in.

Last night Daddy had chinese food for dinner which he never has when Mummy is home as she doesnt like it. I prefer when Daddy has Chinese food to Indian food as it doesnt make Daddy's bottom smell so bad.

The Grand National is on tomorrow. The Bobbins has money on two horses - Point Barrow and Monkhostin. Come on horses - Bucket needs the money.

No comments: