Thursday 19 April 2007

Big Foooted Cheryl


I had my fingers crossed that my Mummy's new friend from America was Big-Footed Cheryl who bought my Daddy's special shoes on e-bay. Unfortunately my Mummy told me last night that this isnt true. So I thought that I would put a picture of me on my blog next to Big-Footed Cheryl's parcel hoping she might see it and contact me. I would love to see what else I can sell her - some big socks maybe.
Yesterday Pepsi and me teamed up to support West Ham against my most hated team - Chelski. Unfortunately my lucky Manchester Utd flag did not work and Chelski won. I think that my flag is only lucky when Manchester United are playing.
Tomorrow night Daddy is out so Bobbins and the boys are going to have a party. I have organised the SBI Detects Party team (Pigeon and Tony) to sort out all the refreshments and arrangements. We decided to have a party to get in practice for my 4th birthday on the 2nd June. This is also a party to wish me Bomb Voyage on my trip to New Zealand. I am a bit worried about the bomb but Donkey says it means Good luck in France. The French are very strange. Gary is quite frightened of the french as apparently one of his cousins was eaten by one.

No comments: