Wednesday 4 April 2007

SBI Detects detects a meeting


Last night my Daddy was out watching the football at Mr Carrot's house so I decided to have a meeting of SBI Detects.
SBI Detects is the detective agency that I run. I have put up a picture of me, Basil Business and my chief security officer Maurice Chestnut. The picture has been blurred and we are wearing dark glasses to keep our identities a secret.
SBI Detects performs all detective duties from protecting the Prime Minister on his visits to Mile End and monitoring fast forwarding on the TV to tripping over bank robbers and hiding important things - Special Agent Penguin - a master of disguise - is especially good at this.
The most important thing we had to talk about last night was how we will get paid. At the moment we get paid €$60 for each task SBI Detects performs. Maurice Chestnut wants to change payment to Cake as he loves Cake. Then I said what happens if we did lots of jobs at once - all the cake would go stale. Maurice Chesnut agreed so we are still taking €$ and using that to buy cake.

No comments: