Tuesday 17 April 2007

My Friend Pigeon


Here is a picure of my Friend Pigeon. He is from the East End and loves to borrow my Burberry Hat.
Yesterday Pigeon was telling us all about being able to fly and how easy it is. I was very impressed as I didnt realise that Pigeon had an aeroplane.
Pigeon is the 4th cleverest in the class, well third cleverest at the moment as Teddy is in America. Donkey often asks the more cleverer of the boys to tell us interesting things to help us learn.
Last night Daddy and the Bobbins, we watched a bit of TV and Daddy did his ironing. It really is very exciting to be spending so much time with Daddy. I can't wait for Mummy to come home. I was also getting my schoolbooks ready as we have a big lesson tomorrow about New Zealand - as I am going there soon so Donkey thought I should learn something about it. I hope that its better than Old Zealand.

No comments: