Sunday 15 April 2007

The Grand National



Yesterday was one of my favourite days of the year - Grand National day. This is the day when lots of horses meet up to find out who is the best at bouncing and the fatest runner. I told Pepsi to enter as he can run at 740 mph and is the second best at bouncing in the class. But Pepsi is not allowed to enter - not even if he dressed up as a horse.

On Grand National Day I tell Daddy the name of two horses that I think will win the race and if they win Daddy gives me a lot of money. Last year I got £55 for doing this. So I was really looking forward to the race this year.

This year I thought that either Monkerhostin or Ppint Barrrow would win or for maximum money both of them. Maybe they would hold hooves when they crossed the line. Unfortunately this year Point Barrow fell over at the first fence and then Monkerhostin refused to jump at the fifth fence. I am not allowed to refuse to do things so I dont thing the horse should have done this - especially when it cost the Bobbins money. Bad horses.

But my team Manchester United are in the FA cup final. The flag that my Daddy got me for Easter is a very good luck charm. But not for horses.

No comments: