Wednesday 18 April 2007

Upside Down Cake



Yesterday in school Donkey was teaching us about New Zealand - where I am off to on holiday in 10 days with my Mummy and Daddy.

Donkey told us that New Zealand was a country made up of two islands and that is on the other side of the world. Donkey held up a ball and showed us what this meant. I'll be standing on my head for 2 weeks - so Pepsi and Westie and I thought that I should get some practice in. They kept me company whilst I did that.

In New Zealand (there is no Old Zealand - that was a mistake yesterday) there are lots of sheep and lambs. Donkey also said all of the people wear Wellington boots and eat upside down cake. Well thats what I think he said because I was arguing at the time with Pepsi who said the sheep will be better than me at bouncing as they are wolly jumpers. I said I am the best at bouncing and Pepsi said it was a joke. I told him bouncing is not a joking subject.

I am really looking forward to my holiday with Mummy and Daddy.

No comments: