Thursday 5 April 2007

Ginger Terror


Yesterday was a good and a bad day for the Bobbins.
Good - Daddy put 4 50ps into Sheepy bank so I took a picture of Sheepy Bank and me to celebrate. Sheepy Bank now has so many 50ps in him that he can barely be lifted. One day I will have all the 50ps in the world. Daddy was saying that I should use the money to help pay for phone calls to Mummy while she is away. I pretended to fall asleep so that Daddy couldnt continue with his silly suggestions.
Bad - 1. Mummy is still in H-America. 2. My team Manchester United lost in the Europe Cup as Mummy calls it. Mr Scholes got to yellow cards - which I like as yellow is my favourite colour - but Mr Ferguson didnt seem so happy. My Daddy shouted "Stupid Ginger Bar Stad". I don't know what it means but Daddy didnt look happy either. Maybe he and Mr Ferguson both dont like yellow - but I know my Daddy does. so I was confused. Then Mr Rooney scored and Daddy and I jumped around. But then the Red team from Ipaly scored and I had to stop bouncing. Daddy said not to worry cos we could beat them in the second leg. Maybe that is why Mr Ferguson was angry - because Manchester United were only playing with one leg.

No comments: