Friday 6 April 2007

Present Search


Today the SBI Detects Team decided to do some detecting whilst Daddy was at work. I set the boys the task of finding my Easter Present from Daddy. Mr Mooney found the present very quickly - Daddy had hidden the present in the present drawer where Daddy always hides the presents. I think he thinks that it is too high for the Bobbins to get to - but the Bobbins can stand on Westies back and see in.
We were trying to work out what the present was. I thought that it might be a boat - but Pigeon said that it wasnt the right shape for a boat. I said we should see if it floats - but then Pepsi said Daddy might notice if all the paper is wet.
It is Easter Friday tomorrow - that was the day when Jesus had fish and chips for tea and got an Easter Egg. At least I think that is what Donkey taught us - I couldnt hear very well because I was on the Naughty step for not listening. How can I listen if I can't hear from the naughty step. Bad Donkey.

No comments: